As the only racing pundit and wine and bubbles connoisseur, Neil Phillips has made a 10+ year career out of his three favourite things. With a focus on the social and hospitality elements of racing, as well as all things Prosecco DOC and vino, Neil has found his office space the perfect addition to his business.
“With the rise of virtual events, my office space has been indispensable. It is efficient and flexible as a workspace and so effective for all the professional virtual events I have to do for wine and racing clients and audiences.
I have found everyone so helpful at Cromwell, particularly Sales Executive Mary Reeves-Smith, who is positive, responsive and so welcoming. I love interacting too with the other companies and small businesses in the other offices. It’s a great atmosphere and one that I couldn’t be without, especially at this time of digital events!” –Neil Phillips, The Wine Tipster
For the upcoming festive period The Wine Tipster recommends:
- Prosecco Rosé is here! Costellore Prosecco Rosé DOC Millesimato 2019 £6.49
- Fancy an English Sparkling Wine this Christmas? Chapel Down is a must try from Kent, their NV Vintage Reserve is available from Waitrose for a great £19.99 – top stuff.
Sherry & Port:
- Don’t forget the Sherry! The famous Tio Pepe Fino is super fresh and great with savoury nibbles. Available in most retailers including Waitrose for £10.49
- Stilton with the sweetness of Port is a classic pairing so try the Churchill’s Reserve Ruby Port at £17.99 from The Oxford Wine Company.
- The Les Dauphins Côtes du Rhône Blanc 2019, Rhône, France is a delightfully versatile and affordable white wine made from Cellier des Dauphins available from Asda and Tesco for £8.
- Looking for a classic White Wine? Try the popular Yealands Sauvignon Blanc 2020 from Marlborough, New Zealand, available in Co-Op for £9.50 and Sainsbury’s for £8.
- For a great English White Wine, the Balfour Chardonnay Ortega 2019 from Hush Heath Estate in Kent is outstanding at £13 in M&S.
- If you love a Rosé, then this Fonte do Nico Adega de Pegões 2019 Rosé from Portugal is fantastic value at £6.99.
- A classy easy drinking red is the Beaujolais 2019, Beaujolais, France, available in Marks and Spencer in a case of 6 for £42, or in store at £7 per bottle, great for the festive season.
- St Hallett Faith Shiraz 2017 from Barossa Valley, Australia is a crowd pleaser and a top partner for your Christmas lunch. Available from Majestic at £16.99.
Availability at the Park
At present Cromwell Business Centre has suites ranging in size 189 – 196 sq. ft. available to lease. The Business Centre is located within the grounds of Cromwell Park meaning there are also opportunities for upscaling. For more information visit Cromwell Park call 01608 648650 or email email@example.com.