A unique working environment in the Cotswolds
Cromwell Park is located within walking distance of Chipping Norton. The park comprises 27 high quality self-contained business units that benefit from unrestricted ‘B1 Business Use’ offering flexible space ready for each unit to be tailored to each individual company’s needs. The two-storey buildings situated at the park are mostly open-plan allowing for maximum flexibility for businesses. Single floor units are also available on the park. The existing phase of the park is already home to local and international companies including high-tech industries, finance and marketing.
Managed Offices are also available at Cromwell Business Centre, offering smaller offices for 1 to 6 people with the option of taking more than one suite for larger companies, with short term, flexible leases available.
Please note some facilities may only apply to certain units.
- 24 hour access
- Recycling/waste facilities
- Allocated parking
- Static security patrol service
- Vehicle barrier
- Estate management
- Street lighting
- Landscaped grounds
- Male and female WC
- Chipping Norton town centre - 0.5 miles
- Banbury town centre - 13 miles
- Oxford city centre - 20 miles
- Kingham train station - 5.7 miles
- Charlbury train station - 7 miles
- Banbury station - 13 miles
- A44 - 0.4 miles
- M40, Junction 11 - 15 miles
You can download a PDF brochure for Cromwell Park here